Last modified: 4th October, 2018
Josari Ventures Pty Ltd
PO Box 838, Morningside, QLD, 4170
- General Usage: We use your data to provide and improve our website, application and services. We may disclose your data to our service providers bound by confidentiality.
- Anonymity: You can access our website and application anonymously. You can choose to sign up with anonymous details, although you will need a valid Stripe account to purchase any services or accept payment for any services.
- Credit Card Data: All payments are handled by a secure third party payment gateway.
- Marketing: We may send marketing material (including relevant third party offers) to you unless you opt-out.
- No Data Sold: We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Overseas Disclosure: Our services are supported by service providers, developers, and technical support in countries such as Greece, USA and India.
- Updates: You may request to update the details we hold about you by request, however we may not grant your request in every circumstance.
- Disclosure by Law: We may disclose your data where required by law or court order.
All data and personal information we receive, including metadata generated through your access or use of the website and application, may be used to deliver and improve these services. We may use third party services or software in delivering the website and application to you, and disclose your data for this purpose.
For example, we use your contact details for billing purposes, to keep you informed of updates and changes to the application, and to provide technical support.
Use and Disclosure by Users
If you provide or make your personal information available to other users through the website or application, you do so at your own risk. If any third party makes personal information available to you through the website or application, you must treat it as confidential, and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
You may interact with and use our website and application anonymously, however you will need a valid Stripe account to purchase any services or accept payment for any services.
As you access the website, we collect and use temporary session data (cookies), which may include identifiers such as your IP address, to provide the website, application and services.
Authentication data used to log-in to our application and services may include personal information. Access attempts are logged and stored securely with other client data.
Credit Card Data
We do not receive or store any credit card information. All payments are handled by a secure third party payment gateway.
Safety of Personal Information
We store your personal information in different ways, including in paper and in electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us. We and our employees, contractors and other authorised representatives take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from interference, misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including electronic and physical security measures.
By accessing the website or using the application or services, you acknowledge that the security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. You provide information, including personal information, to us via the registration process and use of the application at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, personal information where the security of information is not within our control.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, you should let us know immediately.
We are not liable for any loss, damage or claim arising out of another person’s use of your personal information.
Where personal information we hold is no longer necessary, we delete the information or permanently de-identify it, subject to specific laws in respect of data retention.
If you subscribe to our mailing list, or sign up to the application, we may use your contact details to send you marketing materials. You may opt-out at any time by notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the unsubscribe link found in all marketing emails we send.
We may use a third party system to manage our marketing campaigns, and we may disclose your contact details to our service providers for this purpose. Our service providers are not permitted to sell, use or disclose your contact details or contact you for any other purpose unless required by law.
We may include third party offers in marketing materials we send to you. We do not sell, trade or rent your contact details or any other personal information to any third party.
Overseas Data Disclosure
Our application and services are supported by a number of third party service providers, including some located overseas in countries including Greece, USA and India. For example:
- Website analytics are provided by Google located in the USA.
- Direct mail services are provided by Zoho Corporation located in India.
- Our application is hosted by Amazaon Web Servers based in Australia
- Our application incorporates third party software hosted in USA and India.
- Some of our developers and support staff are located in Greece. While our developers and support staff rarely access live data, they may do so when troubleshooting complex support requests or bugs, or designing new functionality to address your feature requests.
All of our overseas service providers are bound by contractual obligations of confidentiality.
Access and Updates to Personal Information
Our clients may update their contact details and billing information at any time by submitting a support ticket, by notice to your account representative, or by email to email@example.com.
You may request to access or correct personal information we hold about you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for making a request. Where we permit access, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover our costs, assessed on a case by case basis.
Please note: as our application and services may be used by our clients for audit and compliance purposes, we are required to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of our clients’ data, even if that data is inaccurate. As such, we do not disclose or update client data without written permission from our client, unless required by law or court order. If you wish to update or correct your personal information stored on our systems by one of our clients, you should instead contact that client and request the change in accordance with that client’s privacy processes.
Disclosure by Law
We may use, modify, disclose or delete any data, including personal information, where required by law, binding regulation or court order.
Complaints and Disputes