Josari is a marketplace for instant advice.
We are a disruptive start-up looking to revolutionise the professional services industry through on-demand, billable consultation services.
We’ve recently launched our iOS app to market in Australia and are seeking experienced marketing consultants to join the platform. Download the Josari app for further information.
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking independent marketing consultants to provide professional advice to a wide range of customers on the Platform.
As a marketing consultant, you will have the opportunity to engage with clients around Australia via video consultation.
You might be looking for a side-gig or something full-time. The Josari app allows you to monetize your marketing knowledge and set the hours you want to consult on the platform.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide insightful advice on both traditional and digital marketing strategies appropriate to client branding and objectives
- Consult on strategic planning for B2B and B2C marketing strategies
- Provide guidance on the use of digital and social marketing tools for businesses
- Offer marketing recommendations to improve client branding and increase customer reach
- Small – medium business advice, including tips and tricks to implement cost effective marketing strategies
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be;
- Solid marketing and communications experience
- Commercially aware and knowledgeable in marketing strategies
- A degree in marketing or similar
- Strong knowledge of analytics and digital marketing tools (such as SEO, AdWords, paid advertisement etc.)
- Client focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian based and fluent in English
What’s on offer?
- Flexible work environment
- An online business directory listing your marketing services and experience
- Flexible earning structure – you set the $$ value of your time
The description provided here is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the video consultation.
To express your interest in this role, please apply via Indeed and download the Josari app on the App Store.
For further information, please contact me on (07) 3040 6624.
Co-founder & CEO