Join our team of Freelance HR Consultants
Josari needs a number of freelance HR consultants to provide a full range of end to end generalist HR support needs.
As a HR consultant, you will have the opportunity to engage with clients around Australia via video consultation.
You might be looking for a side-gig or something full-time. The Josari app allows you to monetize your HR knowledge and set the hours you want to consult on the platform.
Coming soon to Android.
With Josari, consumers Australia-wide can contact you for advice. Earn money consulting whilst simultaneously building a base of new customers.
Additional benefits include:
- Increased business exposure / free advertising
- Flexible working arrangements
- Detailed listing for each service you provide
- Income and lead generation opportunities
- Fast Payment solutions
- Low cost of operation
- Set the value of your time
- Set-up multiple accounts for specialties
MAKE MONEY ANYWHERE
Josari allows you to have an additional income on your terms. Get paid what you’re worth for the knowledge you have.
SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
Take back control of when you work with Josari. With Josari’s video functionality, you can earn money from anyone, anywhere.
INCREASE YOUR BUSINESS EXPOSURE
Broaden your target market and customer base with Josari. It’s free to list your business and gain additional exposure to new customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Providing HR consulting services to a variety of SME clients.
- Advising, coaching and training managers and other HR personnel on a wide range of HR areas, including performance management, leadership development, safety and wellbeing, FWA and Award terms and conditions, redundancy, attraction and retention.
- Consulting on HR/ER projects such as employee engagement surveys, position descriptions, performance and development reviews, remuneration reviews, and implementing HRIS.
- Providing advice on HR documentation, including policies, procedures, employment contracts, IFAs, and HR reports and metrics.