Leverage your Business Skills and become an Adviser
Josari needs a number of freelance business consultants to provide a full range of end to end business advisory needs.
As a business adviser, you will have the opportunity to engage with clients around Australia via video consultation.
You might be looking for a side-gig or something full-time. The Josari app allows you to monetize your business acumen and set the hours you want to consult on the platform.
Coming soon to Android.
With Josari, consumers Australia-wide can contact you for advice. Earn money consulting whilst simultaneously building a base of new customers.
Additional benefits include:
- Increased business exposure / free advertising
- Flexible working arrangements
- Detailed listing for each service you provide
- Income and lead generation opportunities
- Fast Payment solutions
- Low cost of operation
- Set the value of your time
- Set-up multiple accounts for specialties
MAKE MONEY ANYWHERE
Josari allows you to have an additional income on your terms. Get paid what you’re worth for the knowledge you have.
SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
Take back control of when you work with Josari. With Josari’s video functionality, you can earn money from anyone, anywhere.
INCREASE YOUR BUSINESS EXPOSURE
Broaden your target market and customer base with Josari. It’s free to list your business and gain additional exposure to new customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assist people to start or grow their business by providing business planning advice;
- Providing business scope clarification;
- Giving insight into product acquisition and distribution;
- Acting as a consultant for idea screening;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE WILL HAVE / BE:
- Formal qualifications in a business-related discipline;
- Previously owned or managed a business;
- Knowledge and skills relevant to small business and small business consulting;
- Knowledge of digital, HR and Financial systems available to small businesses;
- Strong communication skills;